Its no secret that attracting talent and developing effective teams is a D when delivering an extraordinary experience to clients. CLIENTS EXPECT TO BE WHOOED AND WOWED.
This May 23rd, the Investments & Wealth Institute® is offering a half-day virtual conference Focus on Driving Value for Clients (and Advisors) that will focus on the practices that drive enterprise value for advisors but are especially crucial for creating value for clients as they pursue their financial goals.
The virtual event will feature sessions that are applicable business practices whether you own your own firm or are an employee of a mega firm because (not sure what goes here?)
Focus on Driving Value for Clients (and Advisors) will give participants unique access to advisory business experts as they cast a clear picture of the benefits and opportunities advisors can unveil to clients as they re-shape the current advisory landscape.
The four sessions are an expert line-up that will provide tools that can be put into practice immediately:
- Better Client Outcomes Through Extraordinary Teamwork
Dr. John Evans, Executive Director, Knowledge Labs™ Professional Development, Janus Henderson Investors
- The core elements of successful teams and their clients have been isolated through research conducted by Cerulli Associates in partnership with the Investments & Wealth Institute and Janus Henderson Investors along with leading experts. Learn how you can combine these elements to transform your team with the goal to serve clients better with extraordinary results.
- Mythbusters: Understanding High Net-Worth Individuals
April Rudin, President & Founder, The Rudin Group
- The global wealth management industry is growing and changing at a rapid pace. As wealth shifts to younger generations, the core demographics of high net-worth clients are morphing. For financial advisors, these changing demographics demand flexibility and overcoming misconceptions. Join April Rudin as she presents the latest research around the services that high net-worth clients need and value the most.
- Redefining the Advisor Value Proposition
Marina Shtyrkov and Asher Cheses, Research Analysts, Wealth Management and High-Net-Worth, Cerulli Associates
- Investors are more willing than they have been previously to pay for advice despite rising fee awareness. In response, some advisors are reevaluating their value proposition to focus on providing a holistic impact through financial planning. As adoption of financial planning grows, advisors should consider how their practice’s pricing structure aligns with these shifts in value delivery. Likewise, among high-net-worth (HNW) focused practices, advisors are working to effectively communicate their value to next-generation inheritors as practices stand at the cusp of an impending wealth transfer.
- Drivers of Enterprise Value
Ray Sclafani, President & Founder, Client Wise
- In the world of financial advisory practices, the chief drivers of enterprise value are organization, not financial. They’re also intrinsically linked to the value you create for clients and begins with your practice’s ability to not only survive, but also to thrive without you. How do you achieve this goal AND equip your practice to deliver on the desires of your clients? The answer lies in a dreaded, overused word: holistic. Join Ray Sclafani as he calls for a shift in thinking –from driving revenue to driving value. | 1 CE credit
Focus on Driving Value for Clients (and Advisors) is approved for up to 4 hours of CE credit for CIMA®, CPWA®, and RMA® certifications. Learners must be logged into the webinar delivery platform on May 23, 2019 for the entire session(s) to receive the corresponding continuing education (CE) credit
Registration is now open for Focus on Driving Value for Clients (and Advisors). For detailed event information, visit the Focus on Driving Value for Clients (and Advisors) event web page.