You’re invited to join the Investment Management Consultants Association’s® (IMCA®) Masters Series: Advanced Investment Strategist Program, Sept. 11-12, Inn at Penn, Philadelphia. The two-day event is in collaboration with The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania to deliver the latest education on investment strategies for high-net-worth investors.
Attendees will have the opportunity to transform knowledge into value for their clients with some of the nation’s leading thought leaders from Wharton as they share the latest information on:
- New strategies for asset allocation with Richard Marston, James R. F. Guy Professor of Finance
- Global macroeconomics and investor impact with Joao Gomes, Howard Butcher III Professor of Finance
- Practical approaches to alternative investments with Christopher Geczy, Academic Director, Wharton Wealth Management Initiative
- Influencing decisions through choice architecture with Katherine Milkman, Evan C. Thompson Endowed Term Chair for Excellence in Teaching
- Building and sustaining an ethical business culture with Peter Conti-Brown, assistant professor of legal studies and business ethics
IMCA’s Masters Series is designed for seasoned professionals and is based on the association’s Investment and Wealth Competency Matrix, a framework designed to ensure that IMCA’s advanced education remains at the forefront of an evolving profession.
For detailed information or to register, visit the Masters Series: Advanced Investment Strategist event page. We hope to see you there!