You won’t want to miss the Investment Management Consultant Association’s® (IMCA®) 2017 Private Wealth Advisor Conference, Oct. 16-17 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. The event will explore issues across a wide variety of subjects that influence wealth management – the economic forecast, elder abuse, public policy, portfolio management, and more.
Participants will learn how to transform knowledge into value for themselves, their clients and the industry, while networking with other professionals and leaders from across the nation. Sessions feature an array of topics, including:
- Risks and challenges in the modern U.S. economy with Professor Justin Wolfers from the University of Michigan.
- The five core competencies required to build a family financial success with Stacy Allred, CFP®, of Merrill Lynch.
- The importance of building and maintaining trust in financial relationships with Stephen Covey, co-founder of CoveyLink and the FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust.
- Dynamic asset allocation and the evolution of top-down investing with Brian Singer, CFA®, partner at William Blair and Company.
- Turning headwinds into tailwinds with Scott West of Invesco Consulting.
- An update on events in Washington and their impact on the industry with Andrew Friedman of The Washington Update LLC.
- The Affordable Care Act and the ‘repeal and replace’ efforts of Congress with Michael Tanner of the Cato Institute and Ellen Maidman-Tanner from PinnacleCare Private Health Advisory.
For more detailed information or to register, visit the Private Wealth Advisor Conference page. If you are advising high-net-worth investors, this IMCA conference is for you!