Join more than 1,500 of the nation’s top investments and wealth professionals at the Annual Conference Experience–ACE Nashville, May 6-9. Attend sessions as you like or choose from focused tracks, including: Investment Management, Wealth Management, Advanced Business Strategies, Retirement Management, Institutional Consulting, and the Art & Science of Wholesaling.
General sessions, super sessions, workshops, and pre-conference workshops give you plenty of learning options by offering fresh perspectives, and will feature more than 40 of the industry’s foremost thought leaders, award-winning academics and internationally-known experts, such as:
- Dan Ariely, Ph.D., the James B. Duke professor of psychology and behavioral economics at Duke University and columnist, on the psychology of money for investment and wealth managers
- Daniel Goleman, Ph.D., internationally known psychologist and science journalist for on using emotional intelligence to better serve clients
- Pippa Malmgren, Ph.D., former George H. W. Bush economic advisor, economist and trend-spotter, on the impact of public and private innovations on the global economy
- Vikram Mansharamani, Ph.D., Harvard University lecturer and global trend-watcher, on how to spot bubbles and navigate economic uncertainty
- Alexander Wagner, Ph.D., associate professor of finance at Swiss Finance Institute, University of Zurich, on ethical decision-making for investment and wealth managers
ACE offers a variety of continuing education (CE) opportunities for Certified Investment Management Analyst®, Certified Private Wealth Advisor®, Certified Investment Management Consultants SM, and Retirement Management Advisor SM certificants, with the ability to up to 32.5 hours of live and online CE credits.
Registration is now open and if you register by April 6, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a Gibson LE 2018 Les Paul guitar with display case! Become an exceptional advisor by transforming knowledge into value for your clients. Start choosing your sessions now!